4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to receive entries in the Sweepstakes:
- BankMobile Checking Account Method of Entry: To enter via this Method, you must be an account holder of a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account or an Interest Bearing Checking Account (each “Checking Account”) as of October 28, 2019 and throughout the Promotion Period.
During the Promotion Period, make a qualifying deposit of at least $200 into your Checking Account (“Qualifying Deposit”). Qualifying Deposits include direct deposits, transfers from external bank accounts, check deposits, point-of-sale deposits and cash deposits such as those made via Green Dot® Reload @ the Register™. Qualifying deposits do not include financial aid refunds or other refunds issued by a school, interest earned on an account, promotional credits such as cash back rewards, internal account transfers, fee waivers, fee credits, returned items, or dispute credits.
You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each Qualifying Deposit associated with the date and time that the Qualified Deposit is posted to your Checking Account, subject to the limits below.
*If you enroll in direct deposit for your Checking Account during the Promotion Period, please note the time required for your employer or payer to process your direct deposit enrollment and that any direct deposit must post to your Checking Account during the Promotion Period to be considered an eligible sweepstakes entry.
Sweepstakes Opt-Out: If you do not wish to participate in this Sweepstakes, please call a BankMobile Customer Care representative at 1-877-327-9515 and request to “opt-out” of this Sweepstakes. To be honored, your request must be received on or before November 28, 2019. By opting out of this Sweepstakes, you automatically forfeit any Sweepstakes entries earned.
- Mail-in Alternate Method of Entry:To enter without having a BankMobile checking account or making a Qualifying Deposit, hand print your full name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, valid email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “$5K Payday Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5303, Department 842575, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5303. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each properly mailed envelope, subject to the limits below. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by November 28, 2019 and received December 5, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: One hundred (100) entries per person per Entry Period, regardless of method of entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, Checking Accounts, accounts or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around December 16, 2019, Administrator will conduct a drawing and randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by Sponsor by email. The potential winner (or parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return an IRS Form W-9 and a release form, which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the IRS Form W-9 and/or the release, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: If winner entered via Method 4a above, winner will receive a $5,000 account statement credit by Sponsor into winner’s Checking Account. If winner entered via Method 4b above, winner will receive a $5,000 check. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use and may be subject to withholding. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
If the prize is an account statement credit into winner’s Checking Account, fulfillment will occur approximately 1-3 weeks after the winner confirmation process is complete. If the prize is a check, fulfillment will occur approximately 8-10 weeks after the winner confirmation process is complete.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, agents, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, tax liability, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or notices; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit bitly: bit.ly/2VNxcgF. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2019 BankMobile a Division of Customers Bank. All rights reserved.