NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: On The Go With BankMobile Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of BankMobile a Division of Customers Bank (“BankMobile”) and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: BankMobile a Division of Customers Bank, 115 Munson Street, New Haven, CT 06511.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 5, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of eight (8) independent Promotion Periods. An Entry from one Promotion Period will not be commingled with an entry from any other Promotion Period. An entry earned through the Sweepstakes will apply to each Promotional Period as set forth in the chart below:
|Promotion Period||Start Date (12:00 a.m. ET)||End Date (11:59 p.m. ET)||Mail-in Entries Must Be Received By||Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||November 5, 2018||November 11, 2018||November 18, 2018||November 26, 2018|
|2||November 12, 2018||November 18, 2018||November 25, 2018||December 3, 2018|
|3||November 19, 2018||November 25, 2018||December 2, 2018||December 10, 2018|
|4||November 26, 2018||December 2, 2018||December 9, 2018||December 17, 2018|
|5||December 3, 2018||December 9, 2018||December 16, 2018||December 26, 2018|
|6||December 10, 2018||December 16, 2018||December 23, 2018||December 31, 2018|
|7||December 17, 2018||December 23, 2018||December 30, 2018||January 7, 2019|
|8||December 24, 2018||December 31, 2018||January 6, 2019||January 14, 2019|
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
For all Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Sponsor’s selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. A winner may only win one (1) prize per Promotion Period. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the dates listed Section 3 above. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within seven (7) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 14 business days after the conclusion of each Promotion Period.
6. Prizes: Following each Promotion Period, one (1) winner will be awarded a $250 Reward Link e-gift card credit which can be redeemed by selecting the unique Reward Link URL, provided by BankMobile. Retail Value $250. (A total of eight (8) prizes will be awarded throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes.) Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Reward Link is managed by Tango Card, Inc. Reward Links do not expire and are valid within the USA only. Reward Link balance may be redeemed for national gift cards or donation options and can be accessed at any time by accessing the Reward Link URL. All redemptions are final. Reward Link balances cannot be combined. Please treat like cash. Please view the full terms of service at https://www.tangocard.com/terms-of-service.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Pennsylvania; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, please visit www.bankmobilevibe.com/on-the-go-sweepstakes-winners/.
© 2019 BankMobile a Division of Customers Bank. All Rights Reserved.